Saturday, March 19, 2011

A little bit of spray paint

Spray paint is a girl's best friend! It always delights me, how fast I can get the gratification and the result I am after.
This sideboard has been with us since our New York days, for a long time....
It has changed places and now has been serving for a while in our dining room. But it's dingy brownish-blond wood had seen better days and it felt dated.
So it turned antique white in about 45 minutes!

Before!
An unfortunate glimpse, hardly visible, sorry!



After!
It turned out nicely!





This pillow came from this Etsy shop:
Sweet Janes Plan.
You can see how I upholstered these chairs and a bench here!


I am always happy to refresh our home, little by little!
What do you think?

Happy weekend to you all!

XX
Victoria




All images by V.Zlotkowski

3 comments:

  1. DEAREST VICTORIA!!! Do you know that I am looking for a little sideboard just like that to paint a soft gray! IT LOOKS WONDERFUL! Isn't it so much fun to tinker around???? LOVE TO YOU! ANita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Actually, I love the whole room...what a fun space! I loved your Anthro post too...it's my mecca for inspiration and always delivers!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good change, i love the white!!!
    nice sunday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails