Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring at Anthropologie


Having a good look at one of my favorite shops has given me plenty to swoon over, a few things to inspire and hopefully something to delight you as well with! Anthropologie never disappoints me.
My spontaneous and bohemian spirit always find a perch to rest there!
From dresses to heels and cups to chairs there is so much which shouts spring! Wonderful!



I love simple cut dresses in spring colors!


A little Mai dance perhaps in these lovely heels...


The warmth of gold and some special raindrops!



A soft scent to welcome the season!


Never enough cute little bags!


A moroccan inspired coffee table!


So many things I like...




How fab is this wallpaper!


And you must know by now I am addicted to teapots!


So, let raise a glass, cup, teapot to spring and delight in all it's offerings!



XX
Victoria



All images via Anthropologie site!

3 comments:

  1. My son's love to say "Oh, it's a girl store" - yes, we girls love Anthropologie. I cannot imagine life without such a fun store, books, clothes, fun plates, glasses, jewelry, candles...paradise!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. anthropologie is a girls fantasy some to life.....i love it too and waaaaay to much i might add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the pleasure of visiting Anthropologie in September last year in NYC and absolutely loved it! A great mix of fashion and homewares. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am so glad I have discovered yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails