Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The lion is smiling


True April weather has me in stitches... I don't mind a shower or two, but I miss a few degrees more!
Although a tour through the garden gave me hope!
Look at the lilac buds!


The forsythia almost out and the daffodils in full splendor! 





Then there are those little blue bells and I just can't wait to get it all out and blooming again!




The birds serenade every morning and in the early evening, so sweet the sounds!


Soon this nest will be disguised and all I will here are the peep sounds of the young!
And the rustling of Mama and Papa bird to feed the hungry brood! Just like home...


I hope its glorious sunshine in abundance were you are!


XX
Victoria



All Images by V.Zlotkowski  (copyright 2011)

5 comments:

  1. "I WANDER'D lonely as a cloud
    That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
    When all at once I saw a crowd,
    A host, of golden daffodils"...(Wordsworth)Everytime I see daffodils, I still recite these lines I learnt as a child. I don't know if the kids these days still memorise the poems. They come in so handy especially if one is queuing in a post office. One can recite poems to pass the time. Spring comes a bit later in the northernly places like here. One still puts on the central heating even if it's April. Hope you are having a splendid week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love the signs of spring. Flowers in bloom and bright green grass makes me feel so happy!
    I am patiently awaiting warmer weather and spring here...
    Happy Wednesday.
    Xo,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous signs of Spring....we are not quite there yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring blooms are beautiful...Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Similar here....forsythia and daffodils starting to bloom! In the next couple of weeks everything will be blooming....so exciting!

    ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails