Friday, September 2, 2011

Have you seen? Ladurée

Just when I needed a little lift......


There is this lovely brand new Ladurée shop in town. New York City that is and a few days ago I've been there and only the line-up out the door stopped me from trying out some of their delicacies...


The blog world is full of delicious stories of their macarons, I do not need to tell you what they are, right?
Good to know that we now can have the originals this side of the Atlantic!
I guess I need to stop by soon again.

Ladurée, 864 Madison Avenue (71st Street), (646) 558-3157, open Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 6. Macarons in 15 flavors are $2.70 each; chocolates, $10 and up.

2 comments:

  1. I want to come too! Sounds like the perfect, much needed treat right now. My son is 13yrs old (and wants to study music in New York!!)...I can't even begin to imagine how both you and 'pve' are feeling right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails